What do you need before to start
Make sure that you have everything you need to make the first connection between your smartphone and your iHealth Wave:
- An internet connection (required for the first pairing): Wifi (preferred), 3G or 4G
- The application iHealth MyVitals and an iHealth account
- The battery of the iHealth Wave fully charged
- A compatible smartphone
- Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone
Our activity trackers use Bluetooth 4.0 technology (also known as Bluetooth Smart or BLE). This new technology of Bluetooth no longer requires a manual pairing from the Bluetooth menu of smartphone. Instead:
- Launch the app iHealth MyVitals and login to your iHealth account
- Then go to: MENU > Set up my devices > Select new device> Activity trackers > Wave (AM4)
- Click "Link". A PIN code appears on the screen of your iHealth Wave. Enter the last 2 digits in the application to link your iHealth Wave to your iHealth account.
Note - After the first connection of your iHealth Wave with your smartphone and the app, an update of the firmware can be offered. Install this update to take advantage of the latest enhancements.
By default, the swim mode is activated. Enable / Disable Swim Mode.
Video: Installation iHealth Wave (AM4)