First, make sure that:
- Date and time are well visible on your iHealth Wave
- Bluetooth on your smartphone is well turn on
- The app iHealth MyVitals is well open on your iHealth account
- The app iHealth MyVitals isn't open on your account on another smartphone
If you still have problems, restart your iHealth Wave by performing a "Restart Complete".
1. Plug your iHealth Wave on the USB charger provided as if you wanted to charge the battery.
2. Press and hold the button on the side of the charger until "Restart Complete" appears on the screen of the iHealth Wave (about 10 secondes).
Note - A Restart complete does not delete settings such as alarms and does not erase unsynchronized data.
If you still can not synchronize your iHealth Wave with your smartphone, try also to restart your smartphone:
1. Close all applications running in the background.
Apple devices - Double-click the home button and sweep up all open applications.
2. Turn off Bluetooth from the Setup menu on your smartphone.
3. Restart your smartphone.
4. Re-enable Bluetooth.
5. Launch the application iHealth MyVitals and try to synchronize your iHealth Wave again.