First check the following:
- You have a compatible smartphone
- Bluetooth on your smartphone is enabled
- The battery of your iHealth Wave is correctly charged
- Your smartphone is connected to the internet (via Wifi or 3G / 4G). An Internet connection is required the first time to connect your iHealth Wave to your iHealth account.
IHealth Wave uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology (also known as Bluetooth Smart or Bluetooth Low Energy). This new technology of Bluetooth no longer manual pairing via the Bluetooth menu of your iPhone / iPad / Android smartphone. Do not try to connect your iHealth Wave from the Bluetooth menu of your iPhone / iPad / Android smartphone.
If you can not pair your iHealth Wave with your smartphone, please try the following troubleshooting:
On your iHealth Wave
1. Plug your iHealth Wave on the USB charger provided as if you wanted to charge the battery.
2. Press and hold the button on the side of the charger until "Restart Complete" appears on the screen of the iHealth Wave (about 10 secondes).
On your smartphone
3. Close all applications running in the background.
Apple devices - Double-click the home button and sweep up all open applications.
4. Turn off Bluetooth from the Setup menu on your smartphone.
Note - Before turning off Bluetooth, if the AM4 tracker appears in the "My Devices" list of the Bluetooth menu, you must remove it from the list.
5. Restart your smartphone.
6. Turn on Bluetooth (Don't pair manualy your iHealth Wave at this step)
7. Launch the application iHealth MyVitals.
8. Go to: MENU> Set up my devices > Select New Device > Activity Trackers > Wave (AM4) and follow the onscreen instructions.