If you have Bluetooth connection problems with your iHealth Gluco, please use the following troubleshooting procedure:
- Make sure your iHealth Gluco is sufficiently charged.
- Close the iGluco-Smart app.
- Deactivate and reactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Try again.
If the problem persists:
- On your smartphone's Bluetooth menu, forget/unpair the BG5 blood glucose meter and deactivate Bluetooth.
- Close all apps running in the background on your smartphone.
Apple devices - Double click on the home button and swipe up all open apps.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Once it restarts, reactivate Bluetooth and connect your BG5 blood glucose meter again (remember to press the button on the BG5 for 3 seconds to turn it on).
- Start the iGluco-Smart app and check that it is connected.