Basic verifications and troubleshooting
- Make sure that the battery of your blood pressure monitor is sufficiently charged.
- Press and hold the START/STOP button on the blood pressure monitor for about 10 seconds.
- Deactivate/reactivate the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on nearby smartphone (if these smartphones are also used with the blood pressure monitor).
If the problem persists:
On your BP7
- Press and hold the START/STOP button for about 10 seconds.
On your smartphone
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On an Apple device: Double click on the home button and swipe up all open apps.
- On an Android smartphone: Press the Recent applications key then press CLOSE ALL. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Go to your smartphone's Bluetooth menu and delete your BP7 from the Bluetooth list.
- Deactivate Bluetooth and restart your smartphone.
- Once your smartphone has restarted, reactivate Bluetooth and reconnect your BP7.
- Launch the iHealth MyVitals app to take a new measurement.
Enable location permission (Android only)
If the problem persists again:
Since Android 6.0, it is necessary to share the location of the smartphone to allow Bluetooth connection.
So make sure you allowed the application MyVitals to access the position of your smartphone. You can check it going in Settings > Applications > Find iHealth app > Permissions > Enable location.