- Make sure that the battery of your blood pressure monitor is sufficiently charged.
- Press and hold the START/STOP button on the blood pressure monitor for about 10 seconds.
- Deactivate/reactivate the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on nearby smartphone (if these smartphones are also used with the blood pressure monitor).
If the problem persists:
On your BP7
- Press and hold the START/STOP button for about 10 seconds.
On your smartphone
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On an Apple device: Double click on the home button and swipe up all open apps.
- On an Android smartphone: Press the Recent applications key then press CLOSE ALL. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Go to your smartphone's Bluetooth menu and delete your BP7 from the Bluetooth list.
- Deactivate Bluetooth and restart your smartphone.
- Once your smartphone has restarted, reactivate Bluetooth and reconnect your BP7.
- Launch the iHealth MyVitals app to take a new measurement.