Preparation for measurement
To ensure reliable measurements, please follow the precautions for use.
- Relax for 5 minutes before taking a measurement.
- Sit comfortably in a quiet place with your feet flat on the floor, without crossing your legs.
- Place the cuff on your arm at the same level as your heart. See How to place the cuff properly.
- Insert the cuff tube connector in the air port on the side of the device.
- Place your hand, with the palm facing up, on a flat surface such as a table.
- Don't talk and don't move for the entire measurement.
- Breathe normally.
- Press the user button for you.
Note - You can interrupt the measurement any time by pressing one of the two buttons on the blood pressure monitor.
The cuff inflates and deflates automatically. When the measurement is complete, the blood pressure and pulse rate are displayed on the blood pressure monitor screen, which changes colour depending on your results. Its green, yellow and red colour lets you know where you are based on World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendations.
- High normal
- Hypertension stage 1
- Hypertension stage 2
- Hypertension stage 3
When the measurement has been taken, it is automatically synchronised with the user's account if the blood pressure monitor is connected to the internet. Otherwise, the measurement is stored in memory and will be synchronised as soon as the blood pressure monitor is connected to the internet again.