The date and time of the blood pressure monitor is set automatically during the installation of the device on your Wi-Fi network.
Articles in this section
- I have changed smartphones, what do I need to do?
- I have changed routers, how do I change the Wi-Fi connection of my blood pressure monitor?
- How to reset Wi-Fi?
- How to set the date and time?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - How to change the language of my Clear Blood pressure monitor?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - Why do the results vary from one measurement to another?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - I compared the results with another device. The results are different. Why?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - Why is my blood pressure taken with my iHealth Clear different from that taken by my doctor?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - What criteria are used to establish the colour code on the screen?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - How to place the cuff properly?