No. But once your iHealth Clear is connected with your account through the iHealth MyVitals app, your data are automatically synchronised and you can consult them on your secure cloud space.
Articles in this section
- I have changed smartphones, what do I need to do?
- I have changed routers, how do I change the Wi-Fi connection of my blood pressure monitor?
- How to reset Wi-Fi?
- How to set the date and time?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - How to change the language of my Clear Blood pressure monitor?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - Why do the results vary from one measurement to another?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - I compared the results with another device. The results are different. Why?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - Why is my blood pressure taken with my iHealth Clear different from that taken by my doctor?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - What criteria are used to establish the colour code on the screen?
- iHealth Clear (BPM1) - How to place the cuff properly?