If you don't manage to connect the scale to your smartphone:
- Make sure the scale is turned on and that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
- Place your smartphone near your balance (<3m) and keep away the other devices using Bluetooth to avoid interference.
- Disable/enable Bluetooth on your smartphone and try again.
If your problem persists
- Close all the apps running in the background on your smartphone.
- On an Apple device (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
- On an Android device: Open the Recent Apps menu and close all the apps. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Restart your smartphone.
- After restarting, reactivate Bluetooth and try again.
For Android smartphones running Android 6.0 or a higher version
Since Android 6.0, Google has made it mandatory to share location for Bluetooth Low Energy connections.
If you are unable to connect the scale to your Android smartphone, check that location sharing is enabled with the iHealth app.
To do this, on your smartphone go to Settings > Apps > Select the iHealth app > Permissions > turn on location sharing.