- Charge the blood pressure monitor's batteries.
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app from Google Play.
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and log in or create an account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > View (BP7S) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor for 2 seconds to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu, click on the device called BP7S xxxxxx to pair it.
- Go back to the iHealth MyVitals app and click Next.
- The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor flashes and then is steady after the connection is established.
- The date and time of the blood pressure monitor are automatically updated when connected to your smartphone.
Your blood pressure monitor is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
Note - The iHealth View blood pressure monitor is a connected blood pressure monitor but it can also be used without ever connecting it to a smartphone. However, you will lose all the tracking benefits that a smartphone connection offers.