- Make sure that the battery of your blood pressure monitor is sufficiently charged.
- Press and hold the START/STOP button on the blood pressure monitor for about 10 seconds.
- Deactivate/reactivate the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on nearby smartphone (if these smartphones are also used with the blood pressure monitor).
If the problem persists:
On your BP7S
- Press and hold the START/STOP button for about 10 seconds.
On your smartphone
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On an Apple device: Double click on the home button and swipe up all open apps.
- On an Android smartphone: Press the Recent applications key then press CLOSE ALL. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.