Our activity trackers use Bluetooth 4.0 technology (also known as Bluetooth Smart or BLE). This new technology no longer requires manual pairing using the Bluetooth menu of your compatible smartphone.
If you experience difficulties signing in on first use, please perform the following troubleshooting steps:
Make sure that Bluetooth is activated and for this first use a stable WiFi/3G/4G connection that is well established on your Android smartphone.
On the tracker:
- Press and hold the tracker button. Release the button when the message "Restart complete" is displayed on the tracker screen (after about 10 seconds).
On your smartphone:
- Close all apps running in the background: Open the Recent Apps menu and close all the apps. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Deactivate Bluetooth from the Settings menu.
Restart the smartphone
- Re-enable Bluetooth (Do not try to pair your tracker manually at this step!)
- Launch the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your iHealth account.
- MENU > Set up my devices> Select a new device > Activity tracker > AM3.
Note: if during first use the message "Launch the app to start" does not appear on the tracker screen, please contact our support team.