For the most accurate results, please observe the following precautions:
- Make sure you have correctly filled in your personal information (weight, size, age, gender, type of activity, athlete / non athlete) when creating your iHealth account. You can check/change your personal information in MENU> Edit Profile.
- Place the balance on a flat, solid surface (do not put it on a carpet).
- Make measurements without clothing (at least without socks or tights).
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry.
- Make sure that your heels are properly aligned on the scale and the feet are in contact with the 4 electrodes.
- Perform measurements at the same time of day and under similar conditions. Ideally 3 hours after waking, a meal or intense exercise.