The iHealth Track blood pressure monitor uses Bluetooth 4.0 (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Smart). This new Bluetooth technology no longer requires manual pairing using the Bluetooth menu of your smartphone. Connection is done directly from the app.
First check in your smartphone's manual or on the manufacturer's website to see if your smartphone has Bluetooth 4.0.
Synchronise your measurements
To synchronise your measurements with your smartphone you must download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on your smartphone and create an iHealth account.
- Place your phone near your blood pressure monitor.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app on your smartphone (be sure Bluetooth is activated in the settings). Then go to MENU> Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory/Synchronisation button on the blood pressure monitor to start the connection between the blood pressure monitor and your smartphone. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When connected, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is steady and the Synchronise button in the iHealth MyVitals app.
- In the app, press Synchronise. A page appears with all the unsynchronised measurements. You can synchronise them all at once or only synchronise those you want to.
If the problem persists
- Close all apps running in the background on your smartphone.
Apple devices - Double click on the home button and swipe up all open apps.
Android devices - Press the button "open/recent apps" then press "close all".
- Deactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Once your smartphone has restarted, reactivate Bluetooth.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and go to MENU> Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory/Synchronise button on the blood pressure monitor.
- Press the Memory/Synchronise button on the app.