- Pull out the tab for battery protection at the back of battery compartment.
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app from the App Store.
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and log in or create an account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Scales > Lite (HS4S) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Tap the scale to turn it on. Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- The Bluetooth icon displays on the scale once the connection is established.
- The date and time of the scale are automatically updated when connected to your smartphone.
Your scale is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
Note - The iHealth Lite scale is a connected scale but it can also be used without ever connecting it to a smartphone. However, you will lose all the tracking benefits that a smartphone connection offers.
Video: Installation iHealth Lite (HS4S)