- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create your iHealth account.
- Charge the pulse oximeter battery.
While your device is charging, the battery icon flashes. The battery is fully charged when the icon is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Pulse oximeter and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Press the pulse oximeter button to start the oximeter and initialise the connection. The Bluetooth icon on the pulse oximeter appears steady once the connection is established.
- The pulse oximeter's date and time are automatically set when connected to your smartphone.
Your pulse oximeter is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
Note - The iHealth Air pulse oximeter is a connected oximeter but it can also be used without ever connecting it to a smartphone. However, you will lose all the tracking benefits that a smartphone connection offers.
Connect your oximeter to your smartphone before taking offline measurements to set the date and time.