To synchronise your measurements with your smartphone you must first have installed the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor on your smartphone.
- Place your smartphone near your blood pressure monitor (make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the smartphone).
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory M button on the blood pressure monitor to start the connection between the blood pressure monitor and your smartphone. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When the connection is established, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is set. The measurements stored in the blood pressure monitor automatically sync with your iHealth account.
After synchronisation, all measurement results from your iHealth Push blood pressure monitor are visible in the iHealth MyVitals application.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure > List then select the measurement to view.
- To add to your measurements and give your doctor more information about your condition at the time of measurement, you can add information about your mood and activity, and add notes.
When an irregular heartbeat is detected, measurement of blood pressure may be inaccurate. A new measurement is recommended. Learn more about detecting irregular heartbeat.