Reminder of the connection procedure
- Place your smartphone near your blood pressure monitor (make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the smartphone).
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory M button on the blood pressure monitor to start the connection between the blood pressure monitor and your smartphone. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When the connection is established, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is set. The measurements stored in the blood pressure monitor automatically sync with your iHealth account.
If you're having trouble connecting, please try the following solutions:
- Make sure the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor has been added to your device list.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices.
- Check that the PUSH is present in your list of devices.
- If you do not see a PUSH in your list, Install the iHealth Push.
- Keep all other Bluetooth devices away from your smartphone.
- Make sure your iHealth Push is within range of your smartphone’s Bluetooth (about 10m).
- Deactivate/reactivate the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Close all open applications in the background on your smartphone. Launch the MyVitals application again and try synchronising your iHealth Push blood pressure monitor with your smartphone again.
- Press the START/STOP button on the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor when the Bluetooth icon flashes to put it on standby and then press the Memory M again to start the connection.
Date and time on the iHealth Push
Check that your iHealth Push is set at the right date and time. Otherwise the synchronised measurements will not be timestamped at the expected date and time. See setting the date and time.
Pairing the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor with your smartphone is done from the MyVitals application. If you have manually connected your iHealth Push to your smartphone via the Bluetooth menu of your smartphone, you must unpair it from your list of associated devices and follow the installation procedure of the user manual.
Android 6.0 or later users may need to allow their location to be shared with the MyVitals application to make a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection. This is a requirement of Android (Google) for Bluetooth Low Energy connections and not that of iHealth developers. To change the permissions assigned to the MyVitals app, on your smartphone, go to Settings > Applications > iHealth > Application Authorisations > Turn on Location.