iHealth Gluco+ (BG5S) - What recommendations are there for handling and storing test strips?
- Wash and dry your hands properly before handling the strips.
- Make sure not to touch the end of the strips.
- Use the test strip immediately after taking it out of the vial.
- Do not expose the test strips to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
- Close the vial immediately after opening.
- Keep the test strips in their original vial, making sure to close the vial tightly.
- Keep the test strips in a dry location and respect the storage conditions indicated in the user manual: Temperature 4°C ~ 30°C, Humidity 10% ~ 80% HR.