This product is a precision device. Return the product to its original packaging for proper storage after use. To ensure accurate measurements, avoid the device or probe contacting any liquid or droplets. Avoid tiny particles (such as dust or powder) falling into the probe.
Avoid dropping or subjecting the product to external forces. Do not disassemble or re-assemble the product on your own.
Do not directly touch the probe with your fingers or blow on it. Measurements taken using a damaged or dirty IR probe may be inaccurate.
Keep the product at a place inaccessible to children to prevent children from swallowing the batteries or small parts.
Do not throw the thermometer or batteries into the fire to prevent explosions.
Remove the batteries from the thermometer if the device will not be used for more than one month.
If you are allergic to plastic/rubber, please don’t use this device.
The materials (ABS, TPU, metal) of expecting contact with the patient had passed the ISO 10993-5 and ISO 10993-10 standards test, no toxicity, allergy and irritation reaction. They are in compliance with the MDD requirements. Based on the current science and technology, other potential allergic reactions are unknown.
Please sign in to leave a comment.