This product is a precision device. Replace the product in its packaging for correct storage after use. To ensure measures avoid that the thermometer or lens comes into contact with the liquid or droplets. Avoid tiny particles (dust, powder...) fall onto the lens.
Avoid dropping the product or subjecting it to external forces. Do not disassemble or reassemble the product yourself.
Do not touch the lens directly with your fingers and do not blow out the lens. on it. Measurements taken with a thermometer with a damaged lens or dirty may be inaccurate.
Store the product in a place inaccessible to children to avoid children do not swallow batteries or small parts.
Do not throw the thermometer or batteries into the fire to avoid damage to the explosions.
Remove the batteries from the thermometer if the unit is not used for more than more than one month.
If you are allergic to plastic/rubber, please do not use this device.
Materials (ABS, TPU, metal) that may come into contact with the user have passed the tests of ISO 10993-5 and ISO 10993-10, no toxicity, Allergic reaction and irritation have not been observed. They comply with to the requirements of the MDD. On the basis of scientific and technological knowledge other potential allergic reactions are unknown.
Please sign in to leave a comment.