An Online measurement is a measurement taken using the iHealth Gluco-Smart app open on your account and the blood glucose meter connected to your smartphone.
Taking an Online measurement
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Launch the iHealth Gluco-Smart app.
- Press the blood glucose meter's Memory button for 3 seconds to turn it on.
- Wait for the blood glucose meter and smartphone to be connected (steady Bluetooth icon on the blood glucose meter). See How do I install my iHealth Gluco?
- Insert a test strip in the blood glucose meter.
- Take a blood sample.
- Apply the blood specimen to the test strip.
- Wait 5 seconds. The measurement result is displayed in the app.
- Enter your meal, treatment and physical activity at the time of the measurement to complete your result.
- Using the ejection buttons, eject the test strip and lancet into the appropriate containers.