- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create your iHealth account.
- Charge the blood pressure monitor's batteries. When the battery is fully charged, the green LED on the device is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > BP5 and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu click on "BP5xxxxxx" to pair the blood pressure monitor.
Your blood pressure monitor is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
Note - Pairing with your smartphone is only necessary when using it the first time. For next measurements, the above steps will not be necessary.