The HS5 scale can track up to 20 users. Each user must have their own iHealth account.
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app from the App Store or Play Store then create your iHealth account.
- Make sure that the new user's smartphone is connected to the WiFi network on which the scale is installed.
- Tap the scale to turn it on and wait until the WiFi icon is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app.
- Go to MENU > Weight and wait until the connection is established between the scale and the app.
- Step on the scale to take a measurement.
- You are registered as a new user of the scale.
A user number (from 1 to 20) is assigned to you. Remember this number, as it will be used to identify you during offline measurements if several users registered on the scale have approximately the same weight (within +/-3kg). You can also find your user number by going to MENU > Set up my devices > HS5 (the scale must be connected to the app).