If your tracker was used before by another person with another iHealth account, it is essential to perform a Reset before you can use it with your account.
If you cannot connect to the previous user's iHealth account (unknown, forgotten, etc.), please contact our support team.
Note: The tracker can only communicate with one App at a time. So please ensure that there are not 2 apps open on your account (on 2 different devices) within range of the tracker's Bluetooth.
What do you see on your tracker's screen after pressing the button?
Launch the app to start
Check that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
Press and hold the tracker button. Release the button when the message "Restart complete" is displayed on the tracker screen (after about 10 seconds).
Try to synchronise the tracker again
If the problem persists:
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On a iOS device: Double click on the home button of your iPhone/iPad and swipe up the apps.
- On an Android smartphone: Press and hold the home button of your Smartphone and swipe all open applications left or right (this procedure is different on some Android smartphones. See the instructions for your device).
- Deactivate Bluetooth from the Settings menu.
- Restart the smartphone.
- Reactivate Bluetooth. Do not try to pair your tracker manually at this stage!!
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Menu > Activity and Sleep > Synchronisation.
The tracker is in sleep mode. In sleep mode Bluetooth is deactivated. Synchronising is not possible.
Press the tracker button for 2 to 3 seconds to exit sleep mode.
The tracker is in airplane mode. In airplane mode Bluetooth is deactivated. Synchronising is not possible.
Press the tracker button for 2 to 3 seconds to exit airplane mode.