What you need
Before you start, check that you have everything needed to make the first connection between your smartphone and your iHealth Edge:
- Internet connection: WiFi (preferred), 3G or 4G
- Application iHealth MyVitals and an iHealth account
- Battery of iHealth Edge sufficiently charged
- A compatible smartphone
- Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone
Our activity trackers use Bluetooth 4.0 technology (also known as Bluetooth Smart or BLE). This new technology no longer requires you to manually pair the tracker with your compatible smart devices via the Bluetooth menu.
- Launch the app iHealth MyVitals and log in to your iHealth account
- Then go to: MENU > Set up my devices > Select new device > Activity trackers > Edge (AM3S)
- Click "Link". A PIN appears on the screen of your iHealth Edge. Enter the last 2 digits in the application to link your iHealth Edge to your iHealth account.
Note - After the first connection of your iHealth Edge with your smartphone, a firmware update can be proposed to you. Install this update to get the latest enhancements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.