An offline measurement is a measurement made without the iHealth Gluco-Smart app open on your smartphone.
In this article we will see:
Taking an offline measurement
- Wash your hands with soap and water, preferably hot.
- Prepare the lancing device.
Insert a test strip in the glucometer to turn it on.
- Take a blood sample.
- Apply the blood sample to the test stripe.
- Wait 5 seconds. The measurement result is displayed on the glucometer.
- Using the ejection buttons, eject the test strip and lancet into the appropriate containers.
Offline measurements are stored in the glucometer's memory until they are synchronised with the iHealth Gluco-Smart app.See Synchronisation of offline measurements.
When the memory is full, the oldest measurements in memory are overwritten by new measurements.
Reading measurements in memory
- When the glucometer is offline, Press the M (memory) butting to display the results of the last measurement.
- Each press of the M (memory) button scrolls through the results stored in memory, from the newest to the oldest.
- The glucometer turns off automatically after 10 seconds with no action on the M