- Download the iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone, then create your iHealth account.
- Charge the blood pressure monitor's batteries. When the battery is fully charged, the green LED on the device is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > Neo (BP5S) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START or M button of the blood pressure monitor to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks.
- On MyVitals, press Next
- App will automatically detect the monitor, press on your monitor in the displayed list.
Your blood pressure monitor is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
- This installation process is only necessary when using it the first time. For next measurements, the above steps will not be necessary.
- The iHealth Neo blood pressure monitor is a connected device but it can also be used without ever connecting it to a smartphone. However, you will lose all the tracking benefits that a smartphone connection offer.
- Connect your blood pressure monitor to your smartphone before taking offline measurements to set the date and time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.