The blood pressure monitor has a one-size cuff. It adapts to any arm
circumference from 22 to 42 cm. If your arm is too big for this cuff, using a wrist blood pressure monitor may be more suitable for you.
1. Wrap the cuff around your bare arm, tube downwards, about 2 cm above the elbow. Tighten comfortably (you should be able to insert 2 fingers between the cuff and your arm).
- Placement on left arm (red arrow pointing to the shoulder): When the left arm (blue arrow points down to the hand) is measured, position the monitor in the middle of your arm so that it is aligned with your middle finger.
- Placement on right arm (red arrow pointing to the hand): When the right arm (red arrow points down to the hand) is measured, position the monitor in the middle of your arm so that it is aligned with your middle finger.
2a. Measuring in a seated position
- Sit with your feet flat on the floor, without crossing your legs.
- Place your hand, with the palm facing up, on a flat surface such as a table.
2b. Measuring in a lying down position
- Lie on your back and extend your arm alongside your body, with the palm facing up.
- Position the air tube in the center of your arm in line with your middle finger.