The iHealth Track blood pressure monitor uses Bluetooth 4.0 (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth Smart). This new Bluetooth technology no longer requires manual pairing using the Bluetooth menu of your smartphone. Connection is done directly from the app.
First check in your smartphone's manual or on the manufacturer's website to see if your smartphone has Bluetooth 4.0.
Synchronize your measurements
To synchronize your measurements with your smartphone you must download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on your smartphone and create an iHealth account.
- Place your phone near your blood pressure monitor.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app on your smartphone (be sure Bluetooth is activated in the settings). Then go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory/Synchronization button on the blood pressure monitor to start the connection between the blood pressure monitor and your smartphone. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When connected, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is steady and the Synchronize button in the iHealth MyVitals app.
- In the app, press Synchronize. A page appears with all the non-synchronized measurements. You can synchronize them all at once or only synchronize those you want to.
If the problem persists
- Close all apps running in the background on your smartphone.
- On an Apple device (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
- On an Android device: Open the Recent Apps menu and close all the apps. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Restart your smartphone.
- Once your smartphone has restarted, reactivate Bluetooth.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory/Synchronize button on the blood pressure monitor.
- Press the Memory/Synchronize button on the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.