Reading measurements in memory
The iHealth Push blood pressure monitor can store up to 99 measurements in memory. When the memory is full, the oldest measurements in memory are overwritten by the new measurements. To avoid data loss, remember to synchronise before the memory is full. See Synchronise data in memory.
You can consult measurements saved in memory directly on the blood pressure monitor by pressing the Memory M button.
- The first press displays the number of measurements in memory.
- The second press displays the average of the measurements stored in memory.
- Each subsequent press displays the measurements from most recent to oldest. The icon indicates that an irregular heartbeat was detected during the measurement. See detecting irregular heartbeat.
- The blood pressure monitor goes on standby when the M button is pressed again after reading the last measurement in memory.
The monitor automatically goes on standby if no buttons have been pressed after one minute. You can also press the START/STOP button to put it in standby mode manually.
Erasing measurements in memory
Rather than erasing measurements in memory, we recommend that you synchronise them with your iHealth account. This will permit better monitoring of changes in your blood pressure and will also let you share these data with your doctor or any other person of your choice. See synchronise measurements in memory.
If you use your iHealth Push without a smartphone and want to permanently delete measurements in memory:
- Press the Memory M button until you see no value in memory.
- Press and hold the Memory M button for 3 seconds. All measurements in memory are deleted.