Setting the date and time (via smartphone)
The date and time of the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor is automatically synchronised with the date and time of your smartphone. The iHealth Push blood pressure monitor is therefore set to the correct date and time when it is installed on your smartphone.
Afterwards, if you need to update the date and time again, proceed as if you wanted to synchronise the measurements in memory.
- Place your smartphone near your blood pressure monitor (make sure Bluetooth is enabled on the smartphone).
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Blood pressure.
- Press the Memory M button on the blood pressure monitor to start the connection between the blood pressure monitor and your smartphone. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks. When the connection is established, the Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor is set. The date and time are updated and the measurements stored in the blood pressure monitor automatically synchronise with your iHealth account.
The date and time need to be set before the first use or when the battery is removed.
Setting the date and time (without smartphone)
For unconnected use of the iHealth Push blood pressure monitor, here is how to set the date and time manually.
- Press and hold the START/STOP and Memory M buttons for 3 seconds to enter date and time in the settings. The time format is displayed (24H or 12H).
- Press the Memory M button to change the time format.
- Press the START/STOP button to confirm and go to the following settings: Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minutes.
- At each step, press the Memory M button to increment the values and on the START/STOP button to confirm and go to the next setting.
- After setting the minutes, pressing the START/STOP button again lets you exit the date and time setting mode.