An online measurement is a measurement made with the iHealth MyVitals app open on your smartphone and account.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Weight.
- Tap the scale to turn it on and wait until "0.0" and the WiFi icon is displayed on the screen.
- Once the connection between the scale and the app is established, place your bare feet on the 4 electrodes.
- The scale displays your weight and body fat
- In the app, the weight measurement and all body parameters are displayed.
Note - If you take a measurement without bare feet, the scale will only display your weight. The body fat measurement will display 3 dashes "- - - %".