In order to get the most accurate results, please observe the following precautions:
- Make sure that you entered accurate personal information (weight, height, age, gender, type of activity, athlete/non-athlete) when creating your iHealth account. You can check/edit your personal information in MENU > Edit Profile.
- Place the scale on a flat, sturdy surface (do not put it on a carpet).
- Take measurements without clothing (as a minimum without socks or tights).
- Make sure that your feet are clean and dry.
- Make sure that your heels are properly aligned on the scale and feet in good contact with the 4 electrodes.
- Take measurements at the same time of day and under similar conditions. Ideally 3 hours after waking, a meal or intense physical exercise.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctor before using a body analysis scale.
Please sign in to leave a comment.