If you change your router, or if you have modified your WiFi settings (SSID or password), then you must reset the WiFi settings of the scale.
Reset the WiFi settings of the scale
- Before to start, make sure your smartphone is connected to the WiFi network you want to install on.
- Remove one battery and re-install it.
- Press the SET button located in the batteries compartment. SET message appears on the screen of the scale.
- In the app, go in MENU > Set up my devices > Select you HS6 Core scale > Reset WiFi.
- Enter your WiFi password.
The WiFi icon will blink, and then is fixed when the connection is successfully established.