What you need
- A compatible smartphone connected on the WiFi network you want to install the scale
- A WiFi router - See router specifications required
- iHealth MyVitals app (one account for each user)
How to install my HS6 Core on my WiFi network?
- Remove the battery protection located in the batteries compartment. SET is displayed on the scale.
Note - If SET is not displayed on the scale, open batteries compartment, remove and reinstall one battery then press the SET button.
- Launch iHealth MyVitals > MENU > Set up my devices > Select New Device > Scales > Core(HS6)
- Tap Scan QR code then scan the QR code printed on the back of the scale to register a new user in the scale.
- Enter your current weight, then tap Done.
Note - To allow the scale to identify you when you will weight in, the weight recorded at this step must be approximately the same than the weight measured by the scale (at +/-3Kg; +/- 6.61 lbs).
A user number is assigned to you when the procedure is successfully completed. Retain this user number, it will be useful if several users with a similar weight (at +/-3Kg; +/- 6.61 lbs) are registered in the scale.
- Configure the WiFi connection
- Enter your WiFi password
Congratulations! Your scale is now installed on your WiFi network and ready to be used!