What you need
- A compatible smartphone connected on the Wi-Fi network you want to install the scale
- A Wi-Fi router - Here router specifications required
- iHealth MyVitals app (one account for each user)
How to install my HS6 Core on my Wi-Fi network?
1. Remove the battery protection located in the batteries compartment. SET is displayed on the scale.
Note - If SET is not displayed on the scale, open batteries compartment, remove and reinstall one battery then press the SET button.
2. Launch iHealth MyVitals > MENU > Set up my devices > Select New Device > Scales > Core(HS6)
3. Tap Scan QR code then scan the QR code printed on the back of the scale to register a new user in the scale.
4. Enter your current weight, then tap Done.
Note - To allow the scale to identify you when you will weight in, the weight recorded at this step must be approximatively the same than the weight measured by the scale (at +/-3Kg; +/- 6.61 lbs).
A user number is assigned to you when the procedure is successfully completed. Retain this user number, it will be useful if several users with a similar weight (at +/-3Kg; +/- 6.61 lbs) are registered in the scale.
5. Configure the Wi-Fi connection
6. Enter your Wi-Fi password
Congratulations! Your scale is now installed on your Wifi network and ready to be used!