Basic verifications and troubleshooting
- Make sure that the battery of your oximeter is sufficiently charged.
- Press and hold the oximeter button for about 10 seconds.
- Deactivate/reactivate the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Deactivate Bluetooth on nearby smartphones (if these smartphones are also used with the oximeter).
If the problem persists:
On your PO3M
- Press and hold the button for about 10 seconds.
On your smartphone
- Close all apps running in the background.
- On an Apple device (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201330
- On an Android device: Open the Recent Apps menu and close all the apps. The method may be different from one Android smartphone to another – check your user manual.
- Go to your smartphone's Bluetooth menu and delete your PO3M (pulse oximeter) from the Bluetooth list.
- Deactivate Bluetooth and restart your smartphone.
- Once your smartphone has restarted, reactivate Bluetooth and reconnect your iHealth Air (PO3M).
Enable location permission (Android only)
If the problem persists again:
Since Android 6.0, it is necessary to share the location of the smartphone to allow Bluetooth connection.
So make sure you allowed the application MyVitals to access the position of your smartphone. You can check it going in Settings > Applications > Find iHealth app > Permissions > Enable location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.