- Make sure your glucometer is sufficiently charged.
- Close the iHealth Gluco-Smart app.
- Deactivate and reactivate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Try again.
If the problem persists:
Press and hold the M (Memory) button for 7 seconds to restore the glucometer's factory settings.
Restoring factory settings:
- Restores the date by default (01/01/2017). Remember to reconnect the glucometer before taking new offline measurements.
- Do not erase the data in memory.
- Do not delete the glucometer from your list of devices (no need to reinstall the glucometer after reset).
Enable location permission (Android only)
If the problem persists again:
Since Android 6.0, it is necessary to share the location of the smartphone to allow Bluetooth Low Energy connection.
So make sure you allowed the application iGluco to access the position of your smartphone. You can check it going in Settings > Applications > Find iGluco app > Permissions > Enable location.